I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. ‒ Isaac Asimov, science fiction writer.
To err is human. To blame computers for the errors is even more human. ‒ Robert Orben, American comedian.
We consult on arrangements to purchase, create or install information systems. We arrange licensing contracts for computer software and documentation regulating the processing and transfer of personal information.
We represent information technology creators in disputes over intellectual property and the conformity of the created information technology with technical specifications. We prepare contracts for the creation and maintenance of information systems.
We specialise in the following fields:
- consultations on agreements to purchase, develop or install information systems;
- outsourcing ofIT services;
- legal issues in relation to personal data protection;
- preparation of contracts in relation to internet services provision;
- consultations in relation to legal regulation of electronic commerce and electronic advertising;
- disputes over internet domains.