Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labour by taking up another. ‒ Anatole France, writer, playwright.
We provide consultations on labour law issues: from the drafting of contracts and job specifications to representation in disputes in State institutions and courts.
We prepare contracts and documents in relation to labour relations, we consult on issues related to the employment of foreign workers in Lithuania and we prepare and help obtain the necessary documentation.
Taking into account the client’s needs and the nature of his activities, we suggest ways of ensuring the maximum security of confidential information. We draft confidentiality agreements, lists of commercial secrets and procedures for the use and safekeeping of confidential information. As required, we will prepare claims and lawsuits for any breaches of commercial confidence and compensation for any harm suffered.
We specialise in the following fields:
- analysis of company documents and contracts regulating labour relations;
- drafting of employment contracts, special employment contract conditions and separate agreements;
- drafting of internal operational procedures and job instructions and other internal documents;
- regulation of confidential information and non-competition;
- regulation of the use of information technology;
- consultations on employee retrenchment issues;
- employment of foreign workers;
- representation of clients in State institutions governing labour relations and in litigation;
- hiring of outsourced workers.